Yahya E. B. Henry currently serves as Founder and President/CEO for The Aribra Group, LLC a developer and think tank that promotes best practices in the built environment. He also serves as Community Manager for Aribra.com. Yahya is an entrepreneur, traveler and avid blogger, and has built his career around his passions for technology, people, the planet and real estate. He is active in his community and is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Young Professionals of Augusta and active member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Atlanta. He was previously Membership Committee Chair and a founding member for the Young Leaders Group and apart of the Executive Committee for ULI Hampton Roads. He has also been involved with the Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU) Hampton Roads Regional Group, the Smart Growth Network, International Council of ShoppingCenters and the Second Harvest Food Bank. Yahya is a US Navy veteran. You can follow Yahya on Twitter @YahyaHenry.
Topics: sustainability, real estate, social media, infill
Posts by Yahya:
- The Revolution Will Be…Built
- 5 Reasons Why Infill Development Is Needed Now
- Community Redevelopment Through Small-Scale Infill Development
- Heavy Metal: Why Mercury-Free Environments Are Important
- We’re not Connected
- Reset Button: Views from a Cautious Optimist
- Happy Holidays from Aribra.com!
- Local Motion: Land Use & Reaction to 40,000 New Residents
- Why Walkable Development is Important; It Can Cost You
- It’s Our Time: Blog Action Day
- Under Construction: Diversity in Commercial Real Estate
- The Brand Aribra: Backstage
- Regionalism: Why some people just don’t get it
- The transition is complete and we’re off!
- Ready, Fire, Aim: The Backdrop